- Extra Heavy Duty reflective foil insulation and radiant barrier
- Multi-purpose: can be used in roofs and walls
- Superior strength, durability and tear resistance
- Advanced resistance to heat
- Prevents condensation and moisture ingress
- High strength, light weight & flexible
- 97% reflectivity
- Suitable for use in bushfire prone areas
- Metal roof sarking
- Tile roof sarking
- Premium wall wrap – ideal for typical brick veneer & double brick walls
- Internal wall lining and vapour barrier behind fibre cement and timber cladding in most Australian climates – NCC/BCA Zones 2-8*
*NOTE: Please check cladding manufacturer's requirements before installation.
Bushfire Attack Levels
For use in roof systems BAL – LOW to BAL – 40 and wall systems BAL – LOW to BAL – FZ to comply with AS 3959—2009 Construction of buildings in bushfire prone areas.
How to Specify
See specification notes for SILVERSARK®.