- High Vapour Permeance double-sided reflective insulation
- Increases total system R-value in walls up to R0.4 compared to single-sided foil sarking
- Micro-perforated: resists water penetration
- Reduces condensation risk and related issues like mould, structural problems and ‘sick building syndrome’
- Suitable for use in bushfire prone areas
- Wall wrap – ideal for typical brick veneer & double brick walls
Bushfire Attack Levels
For use in wall systems BAL – LOW to BAL – FZ to comply with AS 3959—2009 Construction of buildings in bushfire prone areas.
How to Specify
See specification notes for SILVERBRANE HP™.