- Expandable double-sided reflective insulation for roofs and walls
- Prevents radiant heat transfer
- 97% reflective – significantly increased R-value
- Fibre-free, non-allergenic and non-irritant
- Moisture resistant
- Quick and easy to install
- 35 mm width
- Suitable for installation over existing bulk insulation
- Residential, commercial buildings and warehouses
- Typical Pitched Tile and Metal Roofs
- Typical Commercial Metal Deck Roof
- Typical Warehouse Wall
- Brick Veneer/Reverse Brick Veneer Wall
- Masonry Cavity Wall
The Building Code of Australia calls for fire performance to be tested under Australian Standard AS 1530.3-1993, Methods for Fire Tests on Building Materials, Components and Structures. When tested under this standard by the Building Research Association of New Zealand, SILVERBATTS™ WaveCore35™ returned a four-zero rating, the best possible.
How to Specify
See specification notes for SILVERBATTS™ WaveCore35™.
For increased R-value and 50 mm depth:
SILVERBATTS™ WaveCore35™ is only available in 450 mm x 1200 mm x 35 mm .
For more information visit silverbatts.com