- Non-absorbent, fibre-free alternative to bulk insulation
- Double-sided reflective
- Highly cost effective way to increase R-value
- Easy to install, DIY-friendly – just expand and staple/tape between framing
- Fibre-free, non-allergenic & non-irritant – ideal for asthma sufferers
- Extremely compact - can fit a house load in a car boot
- Suitable for use in bushfire prone areas
- Typical Brick Veneer
- Cement/Timber/Steel Cladding – Steel Frame
- Cement/Timber/Steel Cladding – Timber Frame
The Building Code of Australia calls for fire performance to be tested under Australian Standard AS 1530.3-1993, Methods for Fire Tests on Building Materials, Components and Structures. When tested under this standard by the Building Research Association of New Zealand, Pleated SILVERBATTS™ returned a four-zero rating, the best possible.
How to Specify
See specification notes for Pleated SILVERBATTS™.
Pleated SILVERBATTS™ can be used in conjunction with a double-sided reflective wall wrap like SilverSark® xR to significantly increase total system R-value.